Hi Dmitry,

I feel like a predator asking this... but is the term vector
code available for the latest release of Lucene?
Are you working on this by any chance?
Some of us here are really looking forward to this
great addition!

regards,

Maurits

Re: Term Vector support part 2 [ In reply to ]
Maurits van Wijland wrote:

>Hi Dmitry,
>
>I feel like a predator asking this... but is the term vector
>code available for the latest release of Lucene?
>Are you working on this by any chance?
>Some of us here are really looking forward to this
>great addition!
>
>regards,
>
>Maurits

No.... Unfortunately I'm still not working on this... I'd love to, but
there's been just loads of work elsewhere in our product, therefore this
area is still in the queue. By the looks of things, I would say that I
should be able to get to it by the end of September.

Sorry about the delay...
Dmitry.