Final Release.

Then we can start making some changes to the code again.

--Peter

Re: RC5 Release [ In reply to ]
Just out of curiosity, why aren't you branching in CVS so that you don't
have to freeze development (not that there are a lot of commits, but...).

I'm no CVS management expert, but on the ant-dev team we branched Ant 1.5
and bug fixes get committed to that branch, and development continues on
HEAD. We will at some point merge the bug fixes back into the HEAD line.

Erik