webcrawler-LARM code, and would like to use Lucene Sandbox repository
for further development of that code, which will eliminate the need for
diffs, patching, et cetera.

He's got +1 from me.

Thank you,
Otis
P.S.
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=lucene-dev%40jakarta.apache.org&searchText=clemens&defaultField=sender&Search=Search)

Re: Clemens Marschner as Lucene Sandbox developer [ In reply to ]
+1 - I am excited to try out his contribution.

--Peter

Re: Clemens Marschner as Lucene Sandbox developer [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the flowers. I'm writing a technical overview document at the
moment, to facilitate further development.

Clemens

Re: Clemens Marschner as Lucene Sandbox developer [ In reply to ]
+1

Re: Clemens Marschner as Lucene Sandbox developer [ In reply to ]
Dunno him...but if he's good enough for Otis...he's good enough for me.

+1

Re: Clemens Marschner as Lucene Sandbox developer [ In reply to ]
That will be +3 or +4 so far. Thanks, I'll ask Geir.

Otis

Re: Clemens Marschner as Lucene Sandbox developer [ In reply to ]
Hi Otis,

Is Clemens all setup?

I thought I saw a message to that affect, but I forget.

I've been trying to solve this NPE on my system before I did the RC5, but
I'm just going to do it now (later tonight).

Thanks

--Peter