Mailing List Archive

cvs commit: jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo XMLIndexingDemo.zip
otis 02/05/04 06:32:45

Added: contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo XMLIndexingDemo.zip
Log:
- A contributed, simple XML Indexing Demo.

Revision Changes Path
1.1 jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo/XMLIndexingDemo.zip

<<Binary file>>

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo XMLIndexingDemo.zip [ In reply to ]
I am not sure if this is the best way to add this.
I created a ZIP file and added that to CVS. I could have also added
directory structure + code.
If people thinkg the latter would have been better, let me know and I
can change it. I'm fine either way.

Otis
P.S.
I don't think the DOM demo works. SAX one should.

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo XMLIndexingDemo.zip [ In reply to ]
I think you should add a directory structure so if people want to change it
they can do it on a file by file basis.

--Peter

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo XMLIndexingDemo.zip [ In reply to ]
Ok, should be done.

Otis