I have just finished the implementation of Russian stemming algorithm (described at http://snowball.sourceforge.net/russian/stemmer.html). Today it has passed all tests on a sample Russian vocabulary of almost 50,000 words (http://snowball.sourceforge.net/russian/voc.txt), i.e. all stems generated for this vocabulary, are matched to Snowball's stems (http://snowball.sourceforge.net/russian/output.txt). The stemmer supports Russian Unicode, KOI8 and Win1251 charsets. I'm planning to finish full-featured Russian Analyser for Lucene by the end of next week. Could you please tell me how do I contribute my source code to Lucene?

Thanks,
Boris Okner
Re: Russian Analyzer [ In reply to ]
Hi Boris,

For right now, I think the best place might be to add your contribution to
the contributions page.

We are currently in a Release Candidate mode and so there are no new
features to Lucene at the moment. If you send an email to the site with the
headline obvious that it is a contribution, then I will add it to the
contributions page so other can use it.

Thanks

--Peter