- fix java generics!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh

Re: scratchpad for Application Extensions etc [ In reply to ]
Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Would it be okay with everyone if I created a scratchpad and
>corresponding scratchpad build targets. This is done in a number of
>projects. I would begin refactoring some source donations and ideas for
>the application extensions here and move them to new packages when they
>reach a level of maturity.
>
>-Andy

That would be excellent! I could finally contribute my term vector
support additions. I just don't have any web space that I could host it
on otherwise.
Dmitry.

Re: scratchpad for Application Extensions etc [ In reply to ]
I'm for this, just curious how you want to go about it and how you are
going to make it clear to new Lucene users that this is only scratchpad
area, so that we don't get bug reports, inquires, etc.?
Thanks,
Otis

Re: scratchpad for Application Extensions etc [ In reply to ]
Oh, and how is this going to work with Lucene's Contrib area? Are you
going to adopt, migrate, and merge some of the contributions from there
into this scratchpad area to develop and integrate them further or ...?
Just curious.
Otis