Mailing List Archive

RE: Norwegian stemmer.
Karl,

I don't see a problem with developing this directly in Lucene's CVS tree.
My only concern is that you make sure the checked in code always compiles
without errors. Does anyone disagree?

Doug

RE: Norwegian stemmer. [ In reply to ]
--- Doug Cutting <DCutting@grandcentral.com> wrote:
> Karl,
>
> I don't see a problem with developing this directly in Lucene's CVS
> tree.
> My only concern is that you make sure the checked in code always
> compiles
> without errors. Does anyone disagree?

I don't see a problem with that. It would probably be good if we could
make a note in the README file that this is work in progress until the
stemmer is completed.

Karl and Kenneth will also need to be able CVS commit priviledges.

Otis