"management" in the search results which is correct. So what's the
difference between both cases? Can anyone help?

Thanks & Best Regards,

------------------------------------

Shaimaa Mohamed

Email: Shaimaa.Mohamed@bibalex.org
<BLOCKED::mailto:Shaimaa.Mohamed@bibalex.org>

Web Site: www.bibalex.org <blocked::http://www.bibalex.org>
Re: Problem in English Morpglogical Search [ In reply to ]
in order to help you, we need to understnd what exactly you are doing ...
the best way to do this would be if you could post code demonstrating your
problem, preferably a self contained example that anyone can compile/run.

you'll also find that the most effective way to get help with a using one
of the Lucene projects/libraries is by mailing the specific user
communities (ie if you are using java, mail hte java-user list)

general@lucene is primarily for discusing general issues related to the
Lucene top level project -- it has a much loweer subscriber base and is
not a good place to ask for help understanding specific problems.

-Hoss