Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 8.8.1.
Anyone interested in this release can and should vote !

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/lucene/pylucene/KEYS
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/pylucene/KEYS

pps: here is my +1
Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 8.8.1 [ In reply to ]
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 8.8.1 [ In reply to ]
Apologies for being late to the party: +1 from me.

D.

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 8.8.1 [ In reply to ]
+1

I ran my usual smoke test: install JCC, PyLucene, then index and optimize
the first 100K documents from a Wikipedia English snapshot, and run a
couple queries.

Sorry for being late to the party too!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com