Any idea please?

Regards,
Khurram
Re: Customize Nested Query [ In reply to ]
Why not TermInSetQuery?

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen
Re: Customize Nested Query [ In reply to ]
Hi Uwe,

Thanks for your reply.

We have tested TemrInSetQuery. Although it worked, but we're still looking to improve response time and evaluating different options, custom Nested perhase query one of them.

Khurram

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen