Accordingly, my code looks like this: tokenizerFactory("TaggedText").create(newAttributeFactory());

I apply Maven for compiling my code. Where do I need to register my Factory class, since, as expected, I get the compiling error:

“ A SPI class of type org.apache.lucene.analysis.util.TokenizerFactory with name ‘TaggedText’ does not exist. You need to add the corresponding JAR file supporting this SPI to your classpath.”

How can I do this?

I am glad for any advice!

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Adrian
Re: Register custom TokenizerFactory with Maven [ In reply to ]
Hi,

You have to add a META-INF/services file into the JAR file with all factories contained in the JAR file listed. More info in the documentation of java.util.ServiceLoader: https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/util/ServiceLoader.html

The name to use for lookup is generated from the simple class name, basically it lowercases and removes "(Token)FilterFactory" from it.

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen