Hello,

I have a project which indexes and scores documents using Lucene. However,
I'd like to do that using semantic indexing (LSI, LSA or Semantic Vectors).

I've read old posts and some people said that Semantic Vectors plays well
with Lucene. However, I noticed that its classes are used only by command
line (throw method main) instead of by API.

So, I'd like to know if anyone can suggest any other approach so that I
could use semantic indexing in Lucene.

Re: Lucene with Semantic Vectors (LSA, LSI, LDA)? [ In reply to ]
This topic came up a few months ago. I don't know the outcome, but there
weren't any answers then.

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/201602.mbox/%3CCAOBt_vNHP-Vm_xtXX--TbFEPkLFM1xPJGBKXRTv2=X+4knaAXg@mail.gmail.com%3E

Re: Lucene with Semantic Vectors (LSA, LSI, LDA)? [ In reply to ]
Yeah it does not have any answers and it's kind of different too

Re: Lucene with Semantic Vectors (LSA, LSI, LDA)? [ In reply to ]
I don't see how it is different. The OP wanted to query using dense vectors
such as those produced by the decomposition techniques you mentioned.

Try contacting that original poster. See what progress he has made.