Mailing List Archive

Solr- Fuzzy Search
I want to try the fuzzy search in Solr with a specific query.

For example, I want to search all the words that match this query: "agree
~2".

Now using a simple query, I can find the documents that have the words
matching the above query. But I want to know the words that Solr has found
in the document.

Example:

Search Result:
1. Sample1.pdf
2. Sample2.pdf

What I want as a result:

1. Sample1.pdf : agree, agrea
2. Sample2.pdf : agref, agret

RE: Solr- Fuzzy Search [ In reply to ]
Hi,

you can use the highlighter functionality. It will "mark" the hits in the document text.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de

RE: Solr- Fuzzy Search [ In reply to ]
Hi Uwe,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you please help us with the code also?

We are using C# as the base language and the solr query we have built is as follows:

var facetResults = solr.Query(new SolrQuery("text: agree~2"), new QueryOptions
{
Rows = 10,
Facet = new FacetParameters
{
Queries = new[]{
new SolrFacetFieldQuery("extension"){
Prefix = "",
Limit = 5
}
}
}
});

Regards,

Akshay Mall

Senior Analyst,
Financial Services Product Development,
eClerx Services Limited

Phone: +91 9173435462 | +91 9167368827
eClerx Services Limited [www.eClerx.com]

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-Fuzzy-Search-tp4262092p4262093.html
NAML<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

image001.png (21K) <http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/attachment/4262097/0/image001.png>

RE: Solr- Fuzzy Search [ In reply to ]
Hi,

see here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Highlighting