no one beats me to it in the next few days. It's trickier than just
switching one link - we have links directly into issues in many places.

Erik
Re: Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA; LUCENE-352 not patched; cannot create lucene issue. [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 13 September 2005 14:45, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> cross-posting to all the Lucene e-mail lists
>
> The Lucene issue tracking system has migrated from Bugzilla to JIRA.
> Please use the new system for all issue tracking activities from this
> point forward:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE

I'd like to raise an issue for lucene, but the lucene is not listed as a
project in the 'addressing' list for creating issues.
(lucene4c is listed there.)

The issue is that this patch SpanNotQuery has not been applied:

Should I raise another issue to the JIRA maintainers that no Lucene
issue can be raised? When so, how do I do that?

Regards,
Paul Elschot
Re: Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA; LUCENE-352 not patched; cannot create lucene issue. [ In reply to ]
On Sep 13, 2005, at 3:02 PM, Paul Elschot wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 September 2005 14:45, Erik Hatcher wrote:
>
>> cross-posting to all the Lucene e-mail lists
>>
>> The Lucene issue tracking system has migrated from Bugzilla to JIRA.
>> Please use the new system for all issue tracking activities from this
>> point forward:
>>
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE
>>

> I'd like to raise an issue for lucene, but the lucene is not listed
> as a
> project in the 'addressing' list for creating issues.
> (lucene4c is listed there.)

It's actually there, but listed as "Java Lucene", not just "Lucene".

> The issue is that this patch SpanNotQuery has not been applied:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-352
>
> Should I raise another issue to the JIRA maintainers that no Lucene
> issue can be raised? When so, how do I do that?

Perhaps we should get "Java Lucene" renamed to "Lucene - Java" on
JIRA to that it sorts properly with Lucene4c. I'll see how feasible
that is.

Erik
Re: Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA; LUCENE-352 not patched; cannot create lucene issue. [ In reply to ]
Paul Elschot wrote:
> I'd like to raise an issue for lucene, but the lucene is not listed as a
> project in the 'addressing' list for creating issues.
> (lucene4c is listed there.)

I just fixed this.

Doug
Re: Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA; LUCENE-352 not patched; cannot create lucene issue. [ In reply to ]
On Sep 13, 2005, at 3:02 PM, Paul Elschot wrote:

> On Tuesday 13 September 2005 14:45, Erik Hatcher wrote:
>
>> cross-posting to all the Lucene e-mail lists
>>
>> The Lucene issue tracking system has migrated from Bugzilla to JIRA.
>> Please use the new system for all issue tracking activities from this
>> point forward:
>>
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE
>>

> I'd like to raise an issue for lucene, but the lucene is not listed
> as a
> project in the 'addressing' list for creating issues.
> (lucene4c is listed there.)

Ok, I've renamed it... it is now "Lucene - Java" in the Project drop-
down for creating new issues.

Erik