This problem appears again and again for my PC. . Please let me know where
it is going wrong.

Best,
Haihua

--
Haihua (Hadison) Xu
许海骅
CA, USA
Re: The content in Solr admin interface is always got lost after serval minutes since java -jar start.jar is launched. [ In reply to ]
Maybe your harddisc is full?!?

--
Sebastian Lutter, M. Sc.
CTO

Please note: I got married and changed my surname from Müller to Lutter

email: sebastian.lutter@pixolution.de
PGP Key: http://bit.ly/14cD0kP

* Try our online-demo: http://fusion.pixolution.de *

pixolution GmbH | c/o Büro 2.0 e.V. | Weigandufer 45 | 12059 Berlin
+49(0)30/60984960 (phone)
+49(0)30/60984962 (fax)
http://www.pixolution.de
gpg-key: http://bit.ly/WLUddo
LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/xVMtnb

HRB 120049 | Geschäftsführung / executive board:
Prof. Dr. Kai-Uwe Barthel | David Backstein | Michael M. Rost
Confidentiality: This e-mail contains confidential information intended only for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose, copy, use or otherwise distribute the content of this email.