Mailing List Archive

Antw: clvmd default options: why debug?
Hi!

After having fixed the problem, I really think the default is wrong:

The clvm RA used default "-d2" daemon options. This setting will flood your syslog with messages you cannot make much sense of.

Unfortunately you cannot change the configuration unless you want that all your nodes restart clvmd. Given the fact that you can reconfigure clvmd with "clvmd -d0 -C" to turn OFF debugging, I really think debugging should be OFF by default. You can turn it on if you think you need it (using the forementioned command).

(resource-agents-3.9.5-0.34.57 of SLES11 SP3)

Regards,
Ulrich