Mailing List Archive

crmsh and monitor for lsb primitives not existing
Hi.

crmsh 2.1 on rhel6.6/64 .

Looks like crmsh no longer allows one to set up a monitor on an "lsb"
primitive?

Eg:

crm(cups)# configure primitive lsb:cups \
> op monitor interval=120
ERROR: syntax in primitive: Unknown arguments: monitor interval=120 near
<monitor> parsing 'primitive lsb:cups op monitor interval=120'

which is bad, since, according to pacemaker docs:

By default, the cluster will not ensure your resources are still
healthy. To instruct the cluster to do this, you need to add a
monitor operation to the resource's definition

Does development or something fix this?

Thanks.

ps this is clearly a change, since I have previously successfully set up
monitor intervals on lsb resources... eg:

primitive Coral lsb:opencoral \
op monitor interval=120 \
meta target-role=Started

Re: crmsh and monitor for lsb primitives not existing [ In reply to ]
you are missing the resource name, try something like this:

configure primitive myresource lsb:cups \

Re: crmsh and monitor for lsb primitives not existing [ In reply to ]
Ah ha... I was missing the name of the resource. Since crmsh was telling
me the error was down at the "monitor", I was looking there instead of
up at the top.

Problem solved :)

Re: crmsh and monitor for lsb primitives not existing [ In reply to ]
Yep... just figured that out 5 seconds ago when I decided to try the
same thing with pcs. Sometimes it's the simple things... :)