Mailing List Archive

Antw: Monitor a Pacemaker Cluster with ocf:pacemaker:ClusterMon and/or external-agent
Hi!

Sorry for not answering you question, but I'l like to piggy-back more questions:

crm_mon has options to send SNMP traps and E-Mail, it seems. However there is _very_ little documentation on what will trigger such events, and what will be the content of such events created.

I wondered whether this solution would also work:
Save the output of you favorite crm_mon -1 into some file. Then save the output of "cibadmin -Q |md5sum" in another file. A monitoring process would recalculate the MD5 and compare it to the stored version. If the current MD5 differs, The process would output a diff between the last favourite crm_mon output and the current one.

It's kind of primitive, but it should work. Preferrably that monitor should be HA by itself, so if a node is shot, there's still a chance the commands are executed...

Regards,
Ulrich