How can I do it ?

Best regards
Jarek

Re: Virtual address for slave [ In reply to ]
----- Original Message -----

http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-pcs/html-single/Pacemaker_Explained/index.html#_multi_state_constraints

Re: Virtual address for slave [ In reply to ]
Create 2 constraints:

1. Colocation between ip adress (the one for the master) and master status of your mastr/slave resource: You need to add the status "master" (instead of start, which is the default) to the constraint.

2. Colocation between ip adress (the one for the slave) and slave status of you master/slave resource:. Add also the status "slave" to the constraint definition.

It might you also need to adjust the score of your constraints, depending on the exact needs.

Regards
Fabian

Von Samsung-Tablet gesendet