Mailing List Archive

/usr/sbin/lrmadmin missing from cluster-glue
Hello

/usr/sbin/lrmadmin is missing from the latest version of cluster-glue in
SLES SP3. Has the program been deprecated or is this an issue in the
packaging of the RPM?

Thanks

Tom
Re: /usr/sbin/lrmadmin missing from cluster-glue [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 11:18:44 -0500
Tom Parker <tparker@cbnco.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> /usr/sbin/lrmadmin is missing from the latest version of cluster-glue
> in SLES SP3. Has the program been deprecated or is this an issue in
> the packaging of the RPM?

Hi,

I know this is a bit late, but I just discovered this email. Yes,
lrmadmin has been deprecated since it is incompatible with recent
versions of pacemaker.

> Thanks
>
> Tom

// Kristoffer Grönlund
// kgronlund@suse.com
Re: /usr/sbin/lrmadmin missing from cluster-glue [ In reply to ]
Thanks Kristoffer.

How is tuning done for lrm now?

Tom

Re: /usr/sbin/lrmadmin missing from cluster-glue [ In reply to ]
On 2014-01-24T10:52:56, Tom Parker <tparker@cbnco.com> wrote:

> Thanks Kristoffer.
>
> How is tuning done for lrm now?

What do you want to tune?

The LRM_MAX_CHILDREN setting is still (okay: again ;-), that was broken
in one update) honored as before. Or you can use the "node-action-limit"
property in the CIB to achieve the same, without setting environment
variables; in case you don't like the automatic attempt at load
dampening that pacemaker deploys.

Regards,
Lars

--