Mailing List Archive

Project Leadership Change and Position Report
Harald has ask me to gently take over the leadership of the Linux-HA
Project as he has other comitments to work and family. So welcome to
all. I may also be able through the University be able to get some
funding to support this project, i.e. to purchase hardware,etc.
To help me to see where we stand as far as development could each you
who are under taking any form of work in support of this project please
e-mail me a short summary of you work. I myself have started to work on
the Cluster Manager Daemon. Details of this can be found at
http://www.nisys.demon.co.uk/linux-ha. I intend to make this the home of
all information relating to the linux HA project and as soon as I have
the design docs ready I will make them avaliable on-line.

Plus does anybody have an archive of all messages to this list as I
would like to make them avaliable on line.

Thanks
--
Timothy Peters
Senior Software Engineering Technician