Mailing List Archive

[Problem] Error message of crm_failcount is not right.
Hi All,

The next error is displayed when I carry out crm_failcount of Pacemaker.

[root@rh70-node1 ~]# crm_failcount
   error: crm_abort:    read_attr_delegate: Triggered assert at cib_attrs.c:342 : attr_name != NULL || attr_id != NULL

However, I think that the next error should be displayed.

[root@rh70-node1 ~]# crm_failcount
scope=status   value=(null)

Error performing operation: Invalid argument

I request a correction to inform an operation error of the user definitely.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
Re: [Problem] Error message of crm_failcount is not right. [ In reply to ]
> On 5 Nov 2014, at 1:05 pm, renayama19661014@ybb.ne.jp wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> The next error is displayed when I carry out crm_failcount of Pacemaker.
>
> [root@rh70-node1 ~]# crm_failcount
> error: crm_abort: read_attr_delegate: Triggered assert at cib_attrs.c:342 : attr_name != NULL || attr_id != NULL
>
> However, I think that the next error should be displayed.
>
> [root@rh70-node1 ~]# crm_failcount
> scope=status value=(null)
>
> Error performing operation: Invalid argument

I would suggest neither is correct.
I've changed it to:

[root@rh70-node1 ~]# crm_failcount
You must supply a resource name to check. See 'crm_failcount --help' for details

Re: [Problem] Error message of crm_failcount is not right. [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew,

> I would suggest neither is correct.
> I've changed it to:

> [root@rh70-node1 ~]# crm_failcount
> You must supply a resource name to check. See 'crm_failcount --help' for
> details

This is the message which is plain with kindness.

Many Thanks!
Hideo Yamauchi.