Mailing List Archive

[Patch] oracle RA - Change of the judgment of the check_mon_user processing.
Hi All,

Consideration when NLS_LANG is set for other languages in oracle resource agent is necessary.
I attached a patch.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.
Re: [Patch] oracle RA - Change of the judgment of the check_mon_user processing. [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 11:57:04AM +0900, renayama19661014@ybb.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Consideration when NLS_LANG is set for other languages in oracle resource agent is necessary.
> I attached a patch.

The patch looks good. I wonder if this string is also
translated:

415 if echo "$output" | grep -w "EXPIRED" >/dev/null; then

Also, could you verify if common_sql_filter() need modifications?

Cheers,

Dejan

Re: [Patch] oracle RA - Change of the judgment of the check_mon_user processing. [ In reply to ]
Hi Dejan,

Thank you for comments.

> 415        if echo "$output" | grep -w "EXPIRED"
>> /dev/null; then

> Also, could you verify if common_sql_filter() need modifications?

I will confirm it once again tomorrow.
I send a patch once again, if necessary.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamacuhi.