Mailing List Archive

SRs for resource-agents (was Re: resource-agents: Patch for oracle RAs, anyone who can review?)
On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:45:28 +0100
Kristoffer Grönlund <kgronlund@suse.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a patch for the oracle agent intended to fix a problem with the
> OCFMON user created by the agent. When the default database user
> profile has a password expiry set, the agent will cease to function
> once the password expires, even if no password has been set.
>
> The pull request is here:
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/pull/367
>
> Unfortunately I don't know the agent enough to feel very confident
> that the patch is good, and Dejan, who wrote the agent to start with,
> is on temporary leave until April. So I'm looking for someone else who
> might feel qualified to review the code. :)
>
> Thanks,

Hi all,

Poking at this again. :) I see that there are a number of submit
requests sleeping comfortably in the queue for resource-agents. Is
there anything I can do to help with this situation?

--
// Kristoffer Grönlund
// kgronlund@suse.com