Mailing List Archive

resource-agents: Patch for oracle RAs, anyone who can review?
Hi,

I have a patch for the oracle agent intended to fix a problem with the
OCFMON user created by the agent. When the default database user
profile has a password expiry set, the agent will cease to function
once the password expires, even if no password has been set.

The pull request is here:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/pull/367

Unfortunately I don't know the agent enough to feel very confident
that the patch is good, and Dejan, who wrote the agent to start with, is
on temporary leave until April. So I'm looking for someone else who
might feel qualified to review the code. :)

// Kristoffer Grönlund
// kgronlund@suse.com