Mailing List Archive

[Patch]Exit code of reset of external/libvirt is wrong.
Hi All,

The exit code of reset of external/libvirt is wrong.
I attached a patch.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.
Re: [Patch]Exit code of reset of external/libvirt is wrong. [ In reply to ]
Hi Hideo-san,

On Fri, Jul 05, 2013 at 08:51:14AM +0900, renayama19661014@ybb.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The exit code of reset of external/libvirt is wrong.

Indeed. Quite sloppy the latest change, my apologies.

> I attached a patch.

Many thanks for the patch. Applied (slightly modified).
I wonder if we should also ignore the outcome of libvirt_start.
What are the chances that it fails?

Cheers,

Dejan

Re: [Patch]Exit code of reset of external/libvirt is wrong. [ In reply to ]
Hi Dejan,

Thank you for comments.

> Many thanks for the patch. Applied (slightly modified).
> I wonder if we should also ignore the outcome of libvirt_start.
> What are the chances that it fails?

I found that I failed in libvirt_start for the first time.
When I use libvirt in vSphere environment, it occurs.
In the vSphere environment, libvirt can carry out libvirt_stop of the fail over host of the vSphere HA, but cannot carry out libvirt_start.
Probably I think that it is a problem not to happen in KVM.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.