Mailing List Archive

Re: DHCP Resource Agent Script
Hi Dejan/Everyone,

Ok, I've managed to fix up my repository by creating a new fork. In
addition, I've created a new branch that I will be using as my main
developement branch:

development

The development branch is a long term branch, that should allow me to
keep the master branch in sync with the upstream, with out causing undo
issues during my pull requests.

I will be creating sub-branches off this branch that will still get
pushed to my github fork, but will isolate feature additions or fixes,
so that they can be reviewed before being merged for a pull request.

I currently have two commits for review:

https://github.com/cbowlby/resource-agents/commit/c96a52738a01f1ca91e0cce5390dacd443ea6a66

The above commit, adds the non-chrooted support as before, but with the
suggestions Dejan made prior to the rebuild of my fork.

https://github.com/cbowlby/resource-agents/commit/e5a01976e450c9d778bf1c0d49f1ac7326fac2a2

This commit addresses a PID file creation issue when using the -pf
parameter of the dhcpd daemon. Using the PIDF variable had a slight side
affect as described in the commit message.

I also hope these two commit messages are more in-line with what the
team looks for, and I will try to work on that for any future changes as
well.

Once the reviews are complete, I'll merge my add_non_chroot branch into
development, then merge that into master and put up the pull request.