this and let the contributors take care of their stuff, but for
the time being rather short.

Please apply and take a look. It'd be good if you subscribe to
linux-ha-dev in case we need to follow up on this.

The RA now passes tests on both v3 and v4 dhcpd here (sle11sp1
and sp2).

Thanks,

Dejan
Re: proposed dhcpd updates [ In reply to ]
Hi Dejan,

I've applied the patch after giving it a look over, thanks for those
cleanups.

I believe i am already on this list :>

I have been getting my hands on some other distros so I can build some
clusters there and test out the scripts on those, so I hope to make it a
bit more robust as it matures.

Re: proposed dhcpd updates [ In reply to ]
On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 04:29:06PM -0300, Chris Bowlby wrote:
> Hi Dejan,
>
> I've applied the patch after giving it a look over, thanks for those
> cleanups.

Welcome. Can you please also fix the comment regarding credits at
the top of the script? Then we can add the RA.

Thanks,

Dejan

Re: proposed dhcpd updates [ In reply to ]
Hi Dejan,

I've added them as requested, I thought I had them there, or a
reference to them at one point, but this should fix that up.