- put in a variable the long call to crm_attribute for replication_info
- cleanup loglevel
- defined a value for DEBUG_LOG

Like I wrote before, I didn't find any solution yet to remove the IP
attribute for each node. Using a replication_VIP breaks the operation
of the agent as it removes the easy way to add new nodes (or rejoin)

Regards,

Yves
Re: Patch to mysql RA for replication [ In reply to ]
Hi Yves,

2012/4/19 Yves Trudeau <y.trudeau@videotron.ca>:
> - cleanup loglevel

Why did you remove all the loglevel stuff away?
Was there anything wrong with that?

After your patch, the RA will generate inappropriate "ERROR" logs
whenever it starts/stops/probes even though they're all _expected_
results and nothing to worry about.

It's confusing for users and we have been trying to eliminate such
confusing ERROR logs as possible. The loglevel code is intended to use
INFO level when it's an expected result, and to use ERROR level only
when it's considered a failure.
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/commit/72952904b67b85e1809f90255a55ce39eb2a8922

I would like to revert them back.

Thanks,

> Hi Dejan,
>  here's my patch to the mysql agent in the commit version 4c18035. Sorry for
> being inept with git.
>
> Included here:
>
> - attribute for replication_info
> - put in a variable error code 1040
> - put in a variable the long call to crm_attribute for replication_info
> - cleanup loglevel
> - defined a value for DEBUG_LOG
>
> Like I wrote before, I didn't find any solution yet to remove the IP
> attribute for each node.  Using a replication_VIP breaks the operation of
> the agent as it removes the easy way to add new nodes (or rejoin)
>
> Regards,
>
> Yves

Keisuke MORI
Re: Patch to mysql RA for replication [ In reply to ]
Hi Keisuke,
it was half implemented, I went to the least modifications and I
admit I was not aware of this impact. I can add it back.

Regards,

Yves

Re: Patch to mysql RA for replication [ In reply to ]
On 2012-05-01 14:59, Yves Trudeau wrote:
> Hi Keisuke,
> it was half implemented, I went to the least modifications and I
> admit I was not aware of this impact. I can add it back.

Hi!

I did not follow the list closely during the last couple of months
but would like to integrate some patches that have been lying around
for far too long.

However, I'm not sure about the current state of the mysql ra,
especially as there are some pending commits on github as well
as patches on this mailing list.

I would very much like to get this fixed :)
Yves, could you possibly update your github patches so that we
could simply merge/test/comment them?

Thanks,
Raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc. email. r.bhatia@ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG web. http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11 email. office@ipax.at
1190 Wien tel. +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien fax. +43 1 3670030 15