Mailing List Archive

[GIT PULL] Re: [Linux-HA] [RfC] Review request for ocf:heartbeat:asterisk (Asterisk OCF RA)
Hi everybody,

barring any last-minute vetoes, I intend to pull the following changes
since commit 020c8f7b08e232aef05e277b09632171a7561744:

Medium: jboss: add the java_opts parameter for java options
(2011-11-15 16:27:26 +0100)

into the ClusterLabs resource-agents repo from the git repository at:
git://github.com/fghaas/resource-agents asterisk

Thanks a lot to Dejan, Lars and Russell for their extensive and valuable
feedback.

Cheers,
Florian

Andreas Kurz (2):
Medium: asterisk: remove -x option from pgrep
Low: asterisk: refine sipsak exit code interpretation

Florian Haas (24):
Low: asterisk: use ocf_run where appropriate, invoke kill with "-s"
Low: asterisk: honor $PATH in binary defaults
Low: asterisk: don't advertise monitor depth
Low: asterisk: remove LSB boilerplate
Low: asterisk: don't redirect ocf_run invocations to /dev/null
Low: asterisk: remove superfluous line-end semicolons
Low: asterisk: simplify equality tests
Low: asterisk: remove boilerplate copied from mysql
Low: asterisk: downgrade logging severity for successful monitor
Low: asterisk: improve directory creation on start
Low: asterisk: improve/simplify start
Low: asterisk: improve stop
Low: asterisk: declare remaining "pid" variables local
Low: asterisk: fix typo in log message
Low: asterisk: remove useless return statement
Low: asterisk: religiously use $rc, not $?
Low: asterisk: exit, don't return, in the face of uncaught errors
Low: asterisk: remove unused variable
Low: asterisk: initialize convenience variables after validate
Low: asterisk: add optional SIP monitoring with sipsak
Low: asterisk: do "core show channels count " during monitor
Low: asterisk: whitespace cleanup
High: asterisk: fix typo (missing "$")
Low: asterisk: remove -v flag from sipsak invocation

Martin Loschwitz (6):
High: asterisk: new resource agent
Low: asterisk: set suggested timeouts to 20s
Low: asterisk: add convenience function for connecting to Asterisk
console
Low: asterisk: rewrite stop operation
Low: asterisk: cleanup
Medium: asterisk: properly handle astcanary

doc/Makefile.am | 1 +
heartbeat/Makefile.am | 1 +
heartbeat/asterisk | 485
Re: [GIT PULL] Re: [Linux-HA] [RfC] Review request for ocf:heartbeat:asterisk (Asterisk OCF RA) [ In reply to ]
On 11/16/11 10:28, Florian Haas wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> barring any last-minute vetoes, I intend to pull the following changes
> since commit 020c8f7b08e232aef05e277b09632171a7561744:

Heard no vetoes. Merged and pushed.

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/commit/ff3aff0006368dcb5cf7da226ee69a8c53b4ef62

Cheers,
Florian