Subject: Re: CVSweb for Linux-HA
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 12:57:26 -0600
From: Sean Reifschneider <jafo@tummy.com>
To: Alan Robertson <alanr@suse.com>
CC: Jacob.Rief@TIScover.com

I didn't end up using cvsweb, I used "viewcvs". It's based on cvsweb,
and has been extended some. Looks pretty nice:

http://cvs.linux-ha.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/linux-ha/

Let me know what you think.

Sean
--
If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we'd all be
millionaires. -- Abigail Van Buren