Mailing List Archive

LinuxFailSafe Symposium
Hi folks,

At this point, the availability of source code to FailSafe is imminent. Expect
an announcement Real Soon Now (like next week -- hint, hint).

At the last FailSafe symposium at the end of March, we had requests to hold
another meeting. The observant among you will notice that this hasn't happened
yet :-) Sorry for the delay, but we've all been busy with FailSafe.

Since we've completed the first phase in the development and open sourcing of
Linux FailSafe, SGI & SuSE invite you to another Linux FailSafe Symposium
to discuss the current state and future plans! There will be discussion on the
architecture, current state of the software, a demonstration, and best of all,
how you can get involved and make use of this technology. Plan to be there!

When: August 18, 2000 9 am - 4 pm

Where: Cafe IRIS, SGI campus
1600 Amphitheater parkway, building 5,
Mountain View, CA, 94043

RSVP to: Alan Robertson (alanr@suse.com)

Visit http://oss.sgi.com/projects/failsafe for details

[.Since the hardware is already at SGI, we hope to keep it from getting lost
before the demo this time ;-)]

-- Alan Robertson
alanr@suse.com