It turns off /proc/ha support, and has what I think is the complete error
correction protocol (famous last words :-)). I'll add some specific test stubs
in a later beta so it can be more easily proven out.

As always, let me know if you have problems.

They're in the usual place:

http://linux-ha.org/download/

-- Alan Robertson
alanr@bell-labs.com
Announcing: heartbeat 0.4.6 and 0.4.6a [ In reply to ]
Hi,
On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 03:03:30AM -0700, Alan Robertson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've put out an official version of heartbeat 0.4.6, and a new beta version
> called 0.4.6a.
>
> 0.4.6 is a minor improvement over 0.4.5e. For those that haven't been paying
> attention, this means it is mainly a bunch of simple bug fixes over 0.4.5.
>
> 0.4.6a is the first beta in the 0.4.7 series.
>
> It turns off /proc/ha support, and has what I think is the complete error
> correction protocol (famous last words :-)). I'll add some specific test stubs
> in a later beta so it can be more easily proven out.
>
> As always, let me know if you have problems.

No problems :-), only a wish. In the ha.cf example file is the udp port set to
1001, but now on debian this port is used by pmake :
customs 1001/tcp # pmake customs server
customs 1001/udp # pmake customs server

Any chance to get an 'official' port number, or can you place a big comment
in the example file to check the services file .....

Thomas
| Thomas Hepper th@ant.han.de |
| ( If the above address fail try ) |
| ( thomas.hepper@planet-interkom.de) |