Digest form of list working again
I mangled something in the configuration of the list, and this caused
the digest to be be garbled (duplicate messages, etc.).

Sean of tummy.com fixed my mistake, and it looks like the digest is
working again. Give it a try.

Sorry for the problems!

-- Alan Robertson
alanr@bell-labs.com
Digest form of list working again [ In reply to ]
As you can see from the footer, I didn't actually fix your list. I made
a fix to mailman so that it would ignore the problem and continue delivery.
I would have made the change, but I don't know the password to the list.
Can you go ahead and change the "%(real_name):" to "%(real_name)s:"?

Thanks,
Sean