Do you need priorities on the todo list? Or maybe I need to rewrite some items
on the list, so they're clearer, and you know what I meant by them.

I know we need a CVS instance. I'm working on that. It should be ready
sometime around the 10th. Maybe sooner, if I get some tunnels working before
then.

Or, do you just need more time? (which I can't help with).

-- Alan Robertson
alanr@bell-labs.com
What do you need from me? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I'm writing this email to see if there's something you need from me to help you
develop, modify, and extend heartbeat, and write components to go with it to
make a complete Linux-HA suite.

For example, do you need some basic design documentation, or is the current code
(and it's comments) enough?