Mailing List Archive

Introducing the Linux-HA development mailing list
Hi,

I set up this list to make it easier for all of us to send to the whole list of
people who contribute in one fashion or another to the High-Availability Linux
community development project.

This is a good place to discuss bugs, etc. in heartbeat and the /proc/ha modules
that go with it. This may eventually expand to include other HA software as it
becomes available.

You can change your subscription options, subscribe, or unsubscribe by going
here:

Thanks to Sean Reifschneider <jafo@tummy.com> and tummy.com for hosting the
mailing list!

The archives don't seem to be displaying at the moment, but I believe they're
being collected. I think this will get straightened out after a bit.

As soon as I can get the DNS issues (and my firewall issues) straightened out
and give them the CVS instance I currently have, tummy.com will also host our
CVS repository.

Eventually, we should have

cvs.linux-ha.org => somewhere in tummy.com

www.linux-ha.org => linux.ha.org => www.henge.com/~alanr/ha/

and perhaps an ftp.linux-ha.org too. If I can, I'll also point linux-ha.com at
linux-ha.org... If any of you have domains you want to point to these sites for
a while, I'm sure that we can get those things arranged.

Thanks!!

-- Alan Robertson
alanr@bell-labs.com

Introducing the Linux-HA development mailing list [ In reply to ]
According to the headers of this message, it looks like it took just over
an hour for Lucent to give it off to our host. Somone needs to speak to
your mail admins. :-)

Sean
--
"Emilio Lizardo is a top scientist, dumbkopf." "So was Mr. Wizard."
-- _Buckaroo_Banzai_