Mailing List Archive

Introducing the High-Availability Linux development list
Hi,

I set up this list to make it easier for all of us to send to the whole list of
people who contribute in one fashion or another to the High-Availability Linux
community development project.

This is a good place to discuss bugs, etc. in heartbeat and the /proc/ha modules
that go with it. This may eventually expand to include other HA software as it
becomes available.

You can change your subscription options, subscribe, or unsubscribe by going
here:

Thanks to Sean Reifschneider <jafo@tummy.com> and tummy.com for hosting the
mailing list!

The archives don't seem to be displaying at the moment, but I believe they're
being collected. I think this will get straightened out after a bit.

As soon as I can get the DNS issues (and my firewall issues) straightened out
and give them the CVS instance I currently have, tummy.com will also host our
CVS repository.

Eventually, we should have

cvs.linux-ha.org => somewhere in tummy.com
www.linux-ha.org => linux.ha.org => www.henge.com/~alanr/ha/

and perhaps ftp.linux-ha.org too. When I can, I'll also point linux-ha.com at
linux-ha.org... If any of you have domains you want to point to these sites for
a while, I'm sure that we can get those things arranged.

Thanks!!
-- Alan Robertson
alanr@bell-labs.com