Mailing List Archive

KinoSearch Manual Installation problem
Greetings..,

I 'm trying to install KinoSearch 0.13 Module manually.
i'm working on Windows XP.
installed Perl 5.8.8.817 environment.
i installed kinosearch 0.12 directly from
http://theory5x.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/KinoSearch.ppd...
It was sucessfully installed. and working.

now i'm trying to install KinoSearch0.13

there is ReadMe file and Given four steps to do.
Perl Build.pl
Perl Build
Perl Build test
Perl Build install

when i run Build.pl it created all source code .i.e. c files it worked .
but when i went to next step and run this
Perl Build it gave me following error...
<Error>
Generating script 'src\KinoSearchAnalysisStopalizer.ccs
'cl -nologo -c @"src\KinoSearchAnalysisStopalizer.ccs"
-Fo"src\KinoSearchAnalysis Stopalizer.obj"
"src\KinoSearchAnalysisStopalizer.c"
'cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.
</Error>

i need to know what i'm missing and how can i Build and install this Kinosearch Module-0.13.

Thanks in advance

Mohit