Rgds

--
"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."
Re: Kinosearch::Sample [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Sep 29, 2007 at 02:01:53AM +0530, Ermias Abebe wrote:
> I have been trying to run kinosearch::Sample and it complains on the "use
> USConSchema" line. Actually, the file is in the Sample directory. I even
> tried to put the file in cgi-bin but in vain. Would anyone please help me
> with this.

Hi,

It's failing because the script doesn't know what directory you've put the
USConSchema.pm file in. You have to tell it explicity, using a "use lib"
directive.

"use lib" is pretty fundamental Perl knowledge, and I'm worried that you're
going to encounter a lot more problems that this list isn't really set up to
help you with. I suggest that you try asking questions at
<http://www.perlmonks.org/>. Good luck.

Marvin Humphrey
Rectangular Research
http://www.rectangular.com/