Mailing List Archive

periodically distorted audio on pvr-350
Hi all,

I'm using a PVR-350 with mythtv. On some channels I get the audio
distorted periodically. When the recording starts, audio is clean,
then it slowly builds up more and more distortion. After some time
(around 40-60 seconds) instantly gets clean, and the whole process
starts from the beginning.

The sound is clean with my phillips tuner, and I only notice this
problem on a few channels. The amount of distortion depends also on
the channel. I tried to move the tuning off a bit, but did not help.
Changing the recording bitrate did not change anything either.

Currently I'm using the driver from the 2.6.25.9, but got the same
error with 2.6.29.6 too.

Any hints, ideas what more to test?

--
Nagy Attila Gabor