Mailing List Archive

Fwd: unknown card - i try
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fábio JANISZEVSKI <fabiosammy@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/9/27
Subject: Re: [ivtv-devel] unknown card - i try
To: Andy Walls <awalls@md.metrocast.net>

> Before then, if you can, please try to:
>
> 1. Take nice digital photographs of the card and emailk them to me (so I
> can look at chip numbers an circuit traces)

Sorry, i not have a digital camera, but, I'll try to borrow a digital
camera.
Meanwhile, I found a picture on a website.
http://www.ctisdigital.com.br/uploads/produtos/hi_1898c4235baa4679bc71ba54a18dad38_ampliada.jpg

> 2. Write down a the numbers on the chips on the card.

down of card:
- Conexant | CX25843-242 | 81042497 | 0827 KOREA

up of card:
- Conexant | MPEG ii A/V ENCODER | CX23416-22 | G4012402

> 3. *Carefully* peel back the stick on the analog tuner, and try to read
> the real tuner model number off of a small white sticker that is under
> it.
>
> i remove the sticker, but not found, and I'm afraid to pull the metal top.(translate by google)

Atenciosamente
Fabio Leandro Janiszevski