My earlier posting referred to a problem with "no sound", please ignore this, this was my own
stupidity, I forgot to plug the audio connectors back in!! oops....

Steve
Re: [ivtv-users] Acer aspire idea 500?] [ In reply to ]
Just another quick update.

I've now reinstalled the 2nd tuner card back into the ACER 500, and I can confirm that the patched drivers for the Yuan MPC718 work fine on DVB-T both inside and outside of mythtv.

Many thanks to Andy for all his work on this!

I don't know how your release procedures work or if further testing or trials are needed but if you require me to do any e.g. regression testing just let me know

Regards
spf