Sorry for interruption.

Bye,

Michael Heitzmann

Re: PVR350 gift [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2008-12-13 at 11:49 +0100, Michael Heitzmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I used the driver for the pvr350 for some time (with only minor problems).
>
> But now I moved and do not need it any more.
>
> If anybody wants the PVR350 for free I can send it to you.
>
> I live in Germany, so its best if you have a tester or a developer in
> Germany who needs such a card.
>
> If you want it, just send me a mail.

If *no one* else wants it, I do need a PVR-350 as I need a source to
generate PAL and SECAM video for testing. (I had planned to buy a
PVR-350 on my own.)

I'm in the US, which does not meet your preferred criteria. I am mostly
ignorant of customs and export and import regulations, so I don't know
how hard it would be for you to send it to the US.

Again, I'd primarily use the decoder function for generating PAL and
SECAM video for unit testing software changes for ivtv and cx18.

Regards,
Andy

Re: PVR350 gift [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 16:33, Andy Walls <awalls@radix.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-12-13 at 11:49 +0100, Michael Heitzmann wrote:
>>
>> I live in Germany, so its best if you have a tester or a developer in
>> Germany who needs such a card.
>
> I'm in the US, which does not meet your preferred criteria. I am mostly
> ignorant of customs and export and import regulations, so I don't know
> how hard it would be for you to send it to the US.

Whichever way it is send just make sure to be honest of the box
content and it's value. For customs all goods have a value even though
there might not be a financial transaction between the shipper and the
receiver.

> On Sat, 2008-12-13 at 11:49 +0100, Michael Heitzmann wrote:
>> Sorry for interruption.

Don't be sorry! All donations of hardware are appriciated!

Greets
Sander