Mailing List Archive

Re: 44.1 KHz
> Do me a favor and sign up for ivtv-devel, thanks.

done.. I think

Attached you'll find a patch for saa7115.c to set the
audio sample rate
44.1khz.

You also need to adjust ...

> Whal shut my mouth, the page is wrong :(

oho! not again :P

> Try the E9 value without patching the 7115
> driver.

sure.. considering there was no patch attached ;)

audio works fine on windows now. Still corrupted data,
but that's for me to fix :)

will update later

-tmk

Re: Re: 44.1 KHz [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, kevin thayer wrote:

> > Try the E9 value without patching the 7115
> > driver.
>
> sure.. considering there was no patch attached ;)

D'oh! Sorry. I'll send it directly to you tomorrow when I boot back over
into Linux.

> audio works fine on windows now. ...

Good to hear.

> Still corrupted data, but that's for me to fix :)

Ah well.

John