Mailing List Archive

Re: RES: IPtables settings to access a backup FTP
Hi thanks, could you explain what this line does ?

This is what I understand :

Foward incomming form eth0 to Output eth1 with tcp port 21 but I dont
understant the --syn or exactly what this whole line does ...

Re: RES: IPtables settings to access a backup FTP [ In reply to ]
Hi I've juste tried it and same result as before ...

Maybe something to do with my server not having a eth1 ... ?