Mailing List Archive

How to change the log file?
I want to log all messages in a special file ,such as the file /var/log/iptable,not in default file,
I have read Iptables'tutorial ,it says that"All messages are logged through the kernel facility. In other words, setting kern.=info /var/log/iptables in your syslog.conf file and then letting all your LOG messages in iptables use log level info, would make all messages appear in the /var/log/iptables file.",but at the same time, there may be other messages here as well from other parts of the kernel that uses the info priority.
how can I only log all iptables message in my special file?