giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Regards
Henrik
Re: Bugzilla broken? [ In reply to ]
Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> Stumbled across bug, and tried to register an bugzilla account to get it
> properly filed.. but failed...
>
> On the first login:
> Software error:
> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'grant_type' in 'where clause' [for Statement "SELECT groups.name, groups.id
> FROM group_group_map
> INNER JOIN groups
> ON groups.id = grantor_id
> WHERE member_id = ?
> AND grant_type = 0" with ParamValues: 0='6'] at Bugzilla/User.pm line 290
> Bugzilla::User::groups('Bugzilla::User=HASH(0x111afcc0)') called at Bugzilla/User.pm line 361
> Bugzilla::User::in_group('Bugzilla::User=HASH(0x111afcc0)', 'bz_sudoers') called at Bugzilla.pm line 176
> Bugzilla::login('Bugzilla', 0) called at /var/www/bugzilla.netfilter.org/htdocs/bugzilla/index.cgi line 37
>
> For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@netfilter.org),
> giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
>
> Regards
> Henrik

Been that way for a while now... Says very similar things on bug search too:

Software error:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column
'products.classification_id' in 'where clause' [for Statement "SELECT
products.name, classifications.name FROM products, classifications WHERE
classifications.id = products.classification_id ORDER BY
classifications.name"] at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 84
Bugzilla::DB::SendSQL('SELECT products.name, classifications.name FROM
products, cla...') called at globals.pl line 140
main::GenerateVersionTable() called at globals.pl line 312
main::GetVersionTable() called at Bugzilla/Search/Quicksearch.pm line 146
Bugzilla::Search::Quicksearch::quicksearch('ORIGINAL_DST') called at
/var/www/bugzilla.netfilter.org/htdocs/bugzilla/buglist.cgi line 76

Hi Henrik.

Amos
Re: Bugzilla broken? [ In reply to ]
Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Been that way for a while now... Says very similar things on bug search

Yes, it's still broken. We have screw up something during the upgrade
and we have to roll back to a previous database backup. I'm sorry for
this continued breakage.

--
"Será preciso viajar a través de los ojos de los idiotas" -- Poeta en
Nueva York -- Federico García Lorca.
Re: Bugzilla broken? [ In reply to ]
On sön, 2007-07-29 at 16:20 +0200, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> Amos Jeffries wrote:
> > Been that way for a while now... Says very similar things on bug search
>
> Yes, it's still broken. We have screw up something during the upgrade
> and we have to roll back to a previous database backup. I'm sorry for
> this continued breakage.

Have you run the checksetup.pl script after the upgrade?

Regards
Henrik
Re: Bugzilla broken? [ In reply to ]
Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> On sön, 2007-07-29 at 16:20 +0200, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
>> Amos Jeffries wrote:
>>> Been that way for a while now... Says very similar things on bug search
>> Yes, it's still broken. We have screw up something during the upgrade
>> and we have to roll back to a previous database backup. I'm sorry for
>> this continued breakage.
>
> Have you run the checksetup.pl script after the upgrade?

Yes, it complains about a problem in the database. I've been talking to
some bugzilla guys at #mozdevtools and they told me roll back to a
recent mysql backup.