latest kernel, who knows, maybe I'll really maintain it. Seriously, it's
a great patch and I would hat to see it go.

M4
Re: Searching a home for psd [ In reply to ]
Martijn Lievaart wrote:
> Psd has been dropped from patch-o-matic and no one has taken it up. If
> someone can send me the latest pom entries for psd, I'll set up an
> external repository for it. Besides trying to bring it up to date to the
> latest kernel, who knows, maybe I'll really maintain it. Seriously, it's
> a great patch and I would hat to see it go.

Trying to employ all my SVN skills to get a copy didn't help, so please
just grab it from the latest release, there haven't been any changes
since then anyway.
Re: Searching a home for psd [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 02:33 +0200, Patrick McHardy wrote:
> Martijn Lievaart wrote:
> > Psd has been dropped from patch-o-matic and no one has taken it up. If
> > someone can send me the latest pom entries for psd, I'll set up an
> > external repository for it. Besides trying to bring it up to date to the
> > latest kernel, who knows, maybe I'll really maintain it. Seriously, it's
> > a great patch and I would hat to see it go.
>
> Trying to employ all my SVN skills to get a copy didn't help, so please
> just grab it from the latest release, there haven't been any changes
> since then anyway.

"The great removal" occured at 6597 and 6598, so this should work:

svn co -r 6596 http://svn.netfilter.org/netfilter/trunk/patch-o-matic-ng

- Torsten
Re: Searching a home for psd [ In reply to ]
Torsten Luettgert wrote:

>On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 02:33 +0200, Patrick McHardy wrote:
>

>>Martijn Lievaart wrote:
>>

>>>Psd has been dropped from patch-o-matic and no one has taken it up. If
>>>someone can send me the latest pom entries for psd, I'll set up an
>>>external repository for it. Besides trying to bring it up to date to the
>>>latest kernel, who knows, maybe I'll really maintain it. Seriously, it's
>>>a great patch and I would hat to see it go.
>>>

>>Trying to employ all my SVN skills to get a copy didn't help, so please
>>just grab it from the latest release, there haven't been any changes
>>since then anyway.
>>

>"The great removal" occured at 6597 and 6598, so this should work:
>
>svn co -r 6596 http://svn.netfilter.org/netfilter/trunk/patch-o-matic-ng

Snarfed. Thx.

M4
Re: Searching a home for psd [ In reply to ]
Hello,

what ist the current status of the psd patch? Does someone maintain it
or maybe provide a home for it?

Thanks

--
Dennis Koslowski OSS Consulting
Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 36, D-71034 Böblingen
Re: Searching a home for psd [ In reply to ]
Dennis Koslowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what ist the current status of the psd patch? Does someone maintain it
> or maybe provide a home for it?

I snarfed it, but never did anything with it. It's dead Jim, unless
someone else wants to maintain it.

M4