Mailing List Archive

Why does Qty Price not work in Strap?
I remember struggling with this in 5.8, but now it does not seem to work
in the new Strap version, including the demo. Is this not supposed to
work out of the box with the foundation store?

I tried to alter a user in the demo to change to a dealer, but get this
error.
=================
table userdb: set_slice error as called by Vend::Data: DBD::mysql::st
execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near
'='',='',='alert',='360-111-1244',='dealer',='',='upsg',='kirk@icdevgroup.net',=''
at line 1 at /home/demo1/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1453.
query was:update `userdb` SET =?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=? WHERE
`username` = 'ckirk' values
were:'','','alert','360-111-1244','dealer','','upsg','kirk@icdevgroup.net','360-111-1239','1',''
==================
At least, I can change customer to dealer in my system without the
error, but neither reflects the Quantity price set up on products.

Any hints or knowledge on this function?

Kerry
--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381

Phone: 800-448-0665
email: kerry@basicq.com
www.basicq.com
https://johnson.basicq.com

Re: Why does Qty Price not work in Strap? [ In reply to ]
> On Sep 14, 2018, at 5:05 AM, kerry <kerry@basicq.com> wrote:
>
> I remember struggling with this in 5.8, but now it does not seem to work
> in the new Strap version, including the demo. Is this not supposed to
> work out of the box with the foundation store?
>
> I tried to alter a user in the demo to change to a dealer, but get this
> error.
> =================
> table userdb: set_slice error as called by Vend::Data: DBD::mysql::st
> execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
> use near
> '='',='',='alert',='360-111-1244',='dealer',='',='upsg',='kirk@icdevgroup.net',=''
> at line 1 at /home/demo1/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1453.
> query was:update `userdb` SET =?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=?,=? WHERE
> `username` = 'ckirk' values
> were:'','','alert','360-111-1244','dealer','','upsg','kirk@icdevgroup.net','360-111-1239','1',''

I’d look at the MySQL query logs for the specific query it’s generating for more detail.

HTH,

David
--
David Christensen