length of the comment description? I have many items per category field
that the menu demands, and seems like the items do not show same number
of items per row. I have adjusted the size of the title on some that are
either to short and to long for the next row to display, but this is at
the expense of hacking the information that the customer sees here and
on the selected product page.

Just wondering if there is a wal to modify other than changing around
2200 items.

Re: Interchange 5.10 Strap flypage [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 9:44 PM, kerry <kerry@basicq.com> wrote:
> Has anyone noticed that the product flypage is very sensitive to the
> length of the comment description? I have many items per category field
> that the menu demands, and seems like the items do not show same number
> of items per row. I have adjusted the size of the title on some that are
> either to short and to long for the next row to display, but this is at
> the expense of hacking the information that the customer sees here and
> on the selected product page.

Hi Kerry

Flypage being the product page:
http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo4/os28007

To edit the above page layout edit catalog/catname/pages/flypage.html

or results page something like:
http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo4/Painting-Supplies

To edit the results page layout you would have to play around with
catalog/catname/pages/results.html